Friday 28 August 2015

Skincare Sunday: Primark Skincare Review

Over the last few months I have been trying out some products from the Primark beauty range. I've been using them long enough to give you guys an honest review and give you my verdict ;-)

First off, these are the 3 products I decided to try; the Eye Cream (€1.50), the Hydrating Moisturiser (€2.50), and the Cleanser (€2). I also got a facial brush from the range for €2.50 :-)

For those wondering, I literally have everything skin. I have an oily T-zone with dry patches on my chin and cheeks, as well as normal skin in parts. I'm also acne prone so you can probably tell how hard it is to find skincare products that work well for my whole face!! 

The Cleanser

This is a thick white liquid that smells gorgeous. It's not harsh on my skin at all and it doesn't irritate around my eyes when I use it! 

I use a dab of this with a cotton round to dissolve my makeup at the end of the night. It works really well and removes all of my face makeup, as well as all of my eye makeup! 

The Facial Brush

I literally love this little guy. It's like a smaller, manual version of the clarisonic/ soniclear. It's great for the price, it exfoliates my skin and removes makeup from deep in my skin. Trust me, if you think a makeup wipe removes all your foundation you better think again :-P 

It also comes with a cap for the bristles to keep it all sanitary ;-) 

My skin has cleared up so well since I've started to use this, and I've repurchased it twice already! You need to get a new one every month or so as bacteria can build up in the bristles and ain't nobody got time for that ;-) 

The Eye Cream

This has a really thin consistency but feels so moisturising on the eye area! Plus it doesn't sting if you were to accidentally get it in your eye, which is always a bonus for clumsy people like me ;-) 

I've tried a couple of eye creams in my life time, and they all end up smearing my mascara all over my under eye area within hours. However, this is legit the only eye cream that I have tried so far that actually never smudges my eye makeup!!! And that just makes me love it even more :-P 

The Moisturiser 

This is similar to the cleanser in that it's white in colour and has a thick consistency, plus they smell the same! It's not an overpowering smell but you can still smell it for a few minutes when it's on your face. I don't mind that at all though because it smells sooo good :-) 

I find this really moisturising and great for my normal and dry patches. Not so good for the oily patches though as my T-zone does tend to get oily throughout the day as it normally would, but I don't mind that as it makes my skin look so smooth and hydrated under my makeup! 
So I wouldn't recommend this moisturiser to anyone with really oily skin, but it's perfect for dry and normal skin :-) 


Overall I'm really impressed with the range so far, the products are fab and work really well for the price. I'm definitely going to be getting some more from the range soon! 
Have you guys tried anything from the Primark range? Feel free to leave me any recommendations down below! 

Love & Hugs, Lora xo

No comments:

Post a Comment